Trafalgar Premium Vintage Suites Booking Terms and Conditions revised February 2014
- All accommodation is self catering and does not include daily cleaning servicing unless otherwise specified or negotiated.
- Trafalgar Premium Vintage Suites maintain a strict no-noise policy and unauthorized parties, group gatherings and functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this policy will result in the offending guests being required to leave the premises with no refund.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors. Should smoking occur within our accommodation a minimum charge of AUD $100 will be applied.
- One night bookings - Management reserves the right to transfer you to accommodation of a similar standard. Should the tariff be less than that of the booked suite the difference will be refunded at check-in.
- Two (or more) night bookings - Management reserves the right to upgrade or transfer you to accommodation of a similar or superior standard.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Prior arrangements must be made for arrivals after 7pm.
- The guest who made the booking will be required to present photo ID, their booking confirmation and the credit card used for the booking.
- Check-out time is 10.30am unless otherwise negotiated or advised.
- Cancellations - All cancellations must be advised in writing/email before any refund can be considered.
- The tariffs relate to one or two people sharing a King, Queen, Double or twin beds in the ONE bedroom.
- Should the second bedroom in The Maids Cottage be required by a couple, a surcharge will apply. Extra adult or child rates are charged for use of the second bedroom by a third or fourth person.
Children and Infants
The Maid’s Cottage: No charge for infants under 2 years. A high chair is available by request at no extra charge. A portable cot is available for hire by request. Child rates apply to children ages 2-15 years. Adult rates apply to guests 16 years and over.
The Strand and Lady Hamilton Suites: are not suitable for infants or children. Management reserves its right to offer the suites to infants at their discretion ONLY. Guests checking in with an infant or child not previously advised to management will not be permitted to check in and no refund will be offered.
- Damages / Loss - All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys/passes, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation. Fair wear and tear excluded. A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
- Linen - Tariffs include linen for each bed booked and paid for.
- Breakfast – Tariffs include continental breakfast provisions or full breakfast provisions for specials only. This is not applicable with the Linen Only tariff.
- Minimum Booking Periods - Minimum booking periods may apply over school holidays, weekends, long weekends and selected special events.
- Maximum Numbers per Suite/Cottage - The number of people accommodated in each unit must not exceed the number of beds available.
- Group Bookings / Special Offers – Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Personal Belongings – Trafalgar Premium Vintage Suites take no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal item. Remember to lock your vehicle and remove any valuables; parking is at your own risk.
- Thoroughly check the accommodation before departure as any items left behind may not be recovered.
- Pet Policy – Trafalgar Private Vintage Suites are not suitable for animals. No pets are allowed with the exception of medically certified guide or assistance dogs.
- Deposits - A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required to secure the reservation EXCEPT online bookings that require full payment at the time of the booking.
- Final Payment - Balance of monies is due and payable on arrival, including full payment for any additional persons or nights. For peak seasons the balance of monies is required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Forms of Payment - Payment is accepted by cash, Visa, MasterCard or EFTPOS.
- Prices - All prices include GST quoted in Australian dollars and subject to change without notice.
- A full refund of the deposit paid less the greater of 10%* of the total amount paid or AUD $55.00* will be made if the booking is cancelled more than 30 days in advance.
- Cancellations notified less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to arrival forfeit the full amount paid,however you may use the payment as a credit for future accommodation within a 12 month period from the date of the original booking, subject to availability
- Cancellations notified less than 14 days prior to arrival forfeit the full amount paid.
- Any reduction to the length of stay will be charged in full unless 14 days notice prior to arrival is given.
- We recommend that you take out travel insurance to provide protection against loss due to illness, injury, loss of luggage and cancellation of travel.
- The refund will be given when our merchant has paid your payment into our bank. ALL online bookings will be refunded to the credit card provided when the booking was made. Allow up to 2 weeks for the refund to be finalized.
- *Inclusive of an administration fee, any commissions paid, credit card processing and online processing fees.