Port Elliot has a lot to offer in the way of quirky little shops. Have a coffee in one of the fabulous cafes then wonder through shops with clothing, jewellery, furniture, antiques, vinyl records, books, nick nacks and gifts.
When staying in Port Elliot you don’t need to leave as there is a general store that sells a wide ranger of produce, butcher that sells quality meat, organic fruit and veg and the famous Port Elliot Bakery.
So staying in Port Elliot is the perfect place to explore the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- The Bargain Barn *image courtesy of weekendnotes.com.au
- South Coast Op Shop Trail
- Sally’s Seconds Ladies Fashion
- All That Jazz
- Port Elliot Second Hand Shops
- The Sliding Door Surf Shop
- Mist Gift Shop
- South Seas Book & Trading
- Callan’s Collectables
- Port Elliot Market
- Gallery 45
- Middleton Chocolates
- Blue Temper Ironworks
- Victor Harbor Main Street